Sunday, January 22, 2012

"Hummingbird" The Flavor Explosion

Last Monday morning I was fortunate enough to have a cupcake and coffee date at Crave Cupcakes Houston.  Don't worry ladies because I am still single. Crave is a place I frequent for the cupcake quality and proximity to Starbucks because a caramel latte is the perfect liquid to wash down the perfect cupcake.
Walking in I had already predetermined my fate and was going for the Vanilla Bean flavor which is my safety and "test pick"! Anyway, the young lady I was with was looking to get the Hummingbird flavor which I wasn't familiar with so I asked the young smiling cupcake attendant the flavor of the cake. She replied it was the cinnamon cake with pineapple, banana and my favorite cream cheese topping with chopped  almonds! How could I say no to that combination of flavors all rolled into to one cake? So, we ordered one Hummingbird and one Cinnamon to share and compare. Both are pictured in the photo which shows my excitement over the wonderful creations! The first bite of the Hummingbird was pure excitement and when I was asked what I thought of the cake the only description that came to mind was, "Each bite is a flavor explosion on my palate!" I highly recommend the Hummingbird and the Cinnamon and I am leaving a direct link to the Hummingbird which also has the days scheduled to serve the cupcake. https://www.cravecupcakes.com/cupcake/hummingbird

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, look at you! You are a trip as people my age say.

    Hugs,

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete